Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun Stuff!




Things we've been enjoying...






1-The Lights Fantastic Parade!
We were pretty impressed!
Here's a little diddy sung to the tune of "Let it Snow".
The weather wasn't very frightful,
And the lights they were delightful!
We'd never seen quite a show,
Let 'em glow, let 'em glow, let 'em glow!
Even though we walked kinda far
We ended up findin' the car.
After reindeer led Santa in,
We knew the parade was near the end.
Oh the bands they were a-marchin'
And the floats they were a-sparkin'
The lights were all down the road
Let 'em glow, let 'em glow, let' em glow!

Let 'em glow, let 'em glow, let 'em glow!

The pictures aren't the greatest because I forgot the
camera and had to use my cell phone.



2 - The John A. Logan College Regional Counselors update conference. I won an iPod Nano!!! - a pretty blue one! You rock JALC!

3 - The CCHS guidance department ornament exchange Christmas party - fun with my new department peeps at Houlihan's.

4 - Playing our Wii! I can't tell you how many hours Dan, Kaid and I played Wii this weekend! I was doing laundry and Christmas cards between games though - fold, switch loads, sign a few, Wii it up...balance, juggle, Wii it up...Wii..Wii...Wii...all the way 'til morn!
Dan and Kaid boxing in their jammies :)











5 - Steelers, Cowboys and Colts all won! My three favs! Okay, I'm a little partial to the Jets too now that they have Brett.
And one thing that I'm NOT enjoying is the threat of a snow day tomorrow!
NOOOOO! NOT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! These are the fun days and the easy days to get
through! Snow days are for AFTER Christmas - during the LOOONNGG semester, when the dreary grey and brown scenery is starting to wear on people...you know what I mean??? Of course you do! So, may the sky dryeth up and the sun cometh out I say!
And lastly my friends and family, I leave you with the new addition to my blog...A poll question!
Maybe you saw it already, but if not, please see the top right corner of my blog!
See you all this weekend!!












1 comment:

Bob and LouAnne said...

So, do I only get to vote once on your poll, because I've been trying to manipulate your data and it won't let me vote again. Very clever of you.