Monday, February 16, 2009

Love N 'Kinz

Baleigh, age 7 (Valentine's Day 06) showing off her super cute rainboots that Lindsey sent her for her birthday.






From my Valentine













Sunday, we had a great day hanging out at the MaMa's. Jeff, Conni, Bay and I finished MaMa's puzzle. I love how you can have great conversation and do a puzzle at the same time. It's relaxing and intimate (in the family sense).


Mama, buttering Baleigh's buscuits and telling us a story.




More WEBKINZ family portraits! Coming soon: Rob, the duck and Maddie, the collie
Bob and LouAnne


Right: Jeff and Conni




Top Row: Rhonda, John, Kyle

Bottom Row: Krista and Layla











These aren't very clear pictures, but if anyone would like to order any of these wood blocks for the new babies being born, Baleigh's dad has a lazer company now that makes these. You can order the Baby Blocks by going to www.jobolaserworx.com or call him at 217-251-4590.
He made this block for me as a sample, using one of my favorite pictures of Baleigh.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, beautiful beautiful flowers. Miss bay looked adorable!!! Loved your post!!

MIchelle