Sunday, November 23, 2008

Let us give Thanks


Well, I can't lie, I am really looking forward to the 2-day work week coming up. I have never had the Wednesday before Thanksgiving off! I'm also really looking forward to family, food and Friday! Black Friday that is...great deals, long lines. Patience and perseverance required. This year, Miss Baleigh gets to make the trip out to the early morning frenzy. She is really pumped! As soon as we get some Starbucks hot chocolate in her, she'll be good to go. I did warn her that it will be dark and people will be psychotic:)





Here is what we do in the evenings in the winter - Dance Dance Revolution. It's great exercise and it's fun. We will be graduating up to Wii Fit this winter! WooHoo! I have heard that it is really cool. It weighs you everyday, does your BMI, and graphs it all! It has yoga, strength training, aerobics, and balance games. Cool stuff.




On Friday, the Powder Puff Victory video and pictures finally appeared on our school's website. The video begins with the juniors vs seniors game with the faculty vs seniors game following. It may bore some of you to tears, but the pictures depict the fun AND the seriousness of the competition. Good times peeps, good times. Here is the link http://www.cchs165.jacksn.k12.il.us/

Saturday night, I got to hang with 3 of my classmate buddies. Kathy, friend since first grade, hosted the gathering at her house. She just had her third child, A.J., last April. He is soooo sweet. He pretty much provided the entertainment for the evening. We had a great time, catching up and laughing at the past.






Now, let me be sappy for a minute as we prepare for our great Thanksgiving feastssss, let us all remember and be grateful for the many blessings in our lives. Number one on my list of thanks, is that my family and I remain healthy and safe. We have been very blessed and I pray for us to continue to travel safely and remain healthy - happiness is up to ya'll:)

I look forward to the memorable moments with the fam over the holidays.


Have a very happy Thanksgiving everyone! I love you!

No comments: